Crpc sec 86

Any person referred to in sub-section (3) of section 85, who is aggrieved by any refusal to deliver property or the proceeds of the sale thereof may appeal to the Court to which appeals ordinarily lie from the sentences of the first-mentioned Court.

Post a Comment

Please don't enter any spam link in comment box

Previous Post Next Post